Core And More
Looking for an intense Abdominal and Core workout?
Our ‘Core and More’ classes are an intense conditioning workout focused on developing your core muscles and your cardiovascular system. All of our group exercise classes are taught by experienced and qualified fitness instructors so you can be sure you’ll achieve the results you’re after in a fun and engaging environment.
The class improves and maintains healthy postural alignment, spinal strength, mobility, and stability. Promoting strong core muscles generates the strength, stability and mobility needed to carry out everyday activities with ease. Have a read through this article to find out the importance of training your core.
Requirements and Prerequisite:
- Ability to complete 30 – 45 minutes of cardio and strength activities.
- Basic Flexibility
- Basic Agility
- Basic core strength
- All equipment provided
The class program designed for all ages and whether you’re a beginner or advanced we will be able to accommodate your needs. The class gives you ability to progress week by week with increasing core strength and your cardiovascular system.
Structure of the class:
- Running, plyometric exercises, stretching
- 2 rounds of High Intensity exercises.
- 6 cardiovascular exercises
- 6 Core exercises
- 2 Plyometric exercises
- A killer Finale workout of abs to finish
- Stretching, Foam rolling
- If you’re on a training program to lose body fat and get abs, then you can incorporate our Spectrum classes into your program.
Try to make sure that your diet consists of at least 2 meals containing carbohydrates.
You should consume carbs 1 hour before our class and immediately after. Make sure your body uses the carbs as an energy source and a recovery source.
- Try out Spectrum Fitness Protein shakes from our shake bar or our X50 protein drinks to assist in quicker muscle recovery.