Lucky – Personal Training Manager
Hello! I am Lucky and I’m from United Kingdom. I have been involved in the fitness industry for more than 4 years now. I started off as an individual who was working 9-5 (as an astrophysicist) and wanted to loose some weight.
The love for fitness has kept growing into me ever since and from an overweight individual, I turned into an athlete who’s looking to compete in ABN Men’s physique division this year. It was a big transition for me to become an athlete and personal trainer from being a rocket scientist (Yes, I worked for NASA !).
I wasn’t a fitness enthusiast when I started my journey and I’ve been through the same challenges that everyone go through in order to loose weight and stay on their diet. Here at Spectrum fitness, I will help your overcome the same problems with my personal experiences.
I Specialize in:
- Personal training
- Group Training
- Fat loss (12 weeks transformation)
- Strength and Conditioning
Achievements (as Superman and as Clark Kent)
- Participated in bodybuilding.com challenges and lost over 9 kilos in 4 weeks
- Helped a client to loose ever 50 kilos
- Training to compete in ABN Men’s physique 2018
- I can pilot aircrafts like Cesena 172 and Jest stream 31
- Worked Closely with Nasa astronauts and written 3 research papers for European Space Agency
- Incline Dumbbell Press
- Full English Fry Up (With Black Pudding !)
Quote to live by
- Knowledge without mileage is bullshit – Kris Gethin